Terms & Conditions
CELLARCENTRAL.NG TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our online sale service. By using the service, you accept and agree to all of the terms contained herein In these Terms and Conditions, the words "we, "us, "our", "" mean CELLAR CENTRAL LIMITED. The words "you" and "your" mean any person or entity that has signed up to use this online sale service and includes each person acting on behalf of such entity.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order. All goods are offered subject to availability.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Our website checks stock against our distribution center stock at time of purchase.
- In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- Standard Delivery - We normally guarantee delivery within four working days of your order except where indicated. However, this might be earlier as we will continually strive to deliver within 24 hours in line with our service pledge.
- Express Delivery – Our express delivery service is available for immediate or same day delivery. This service is however not available to all locations, please check the express delivery guide as published on our website.
- Anyone at the delivery address, who receives the order shall be presumed to be authorized to receive the order. You are required to ensure that such persons are over the age of 18 years where the order includes alcohol.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error, we will, at our discretion, either: (1) contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price; or (2) notify you that we have rejected your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a replacement at your convenience for any products that are defective PROVIDED the original packaging and receipt are present and intact. Products that have signs of use are not eligible for replacement.
- Please check your product upon delivery before accepting them. Physical acceptance of your order is valid acceptance. However, we may in addition, request that you sign off upon acceptance.
Cancellations and complaints
- In the event of complaint please contact us by phone on 08078061111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior staff.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant laws of operating jurisdiction. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews, comments and content
- Users of this website may post reviews, ratings, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right, to remove or edit any content.
- If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
Grant Cellar Central and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
Grant Cellar Central and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose
Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable and you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Cellar Central, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any Cellar Central policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
You agree to indemnify Cellar Central and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Cellar Central or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
Voucher and Promotional Codes Usage
- Voucher offers have no cash value, are not for sale, and are only valid on the Cellar Central website or store.
- Vouchers can be used once only, and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Photocopies not accepted. One voucher redeemable per transaction and minimum bottle order volume applies where stated. Expiry date is specified on the voucher. In the case of a product being out of stock within the promotion period, Cellar Central may be able to offer a replacement product at the store manager's discretion.
Special conditions concerning “Free bottle” Promotions
- Special offers to receive a free bottle of a product when you purchase the required number of bottles (6 or 12 bottles depending on offer specifications) or the required spend threshold as specified on the offer from us. Offer valid until date stated in the offer or on the voucher. The free bottle will be added to the transaction when the voucher is presented to a member of staff or when the voucher code is used online at the final stage of purchasing. Persons must be aged 18 and over.
- One free bottle/voucher code redeemable per transaction.
- One free bottle/voucher code redeemable per customer.
- Original voucher can only be used once and is not transferable.
- Not valid on telephone purchases
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account
- We reserve the right to maintain the following information about you once you register: (a) Information about your purchases such as date of purchase, purchase amount and place of purchase; (b) Information you provide to us when you contact us with customer service issues, such as name, address and phone number
These terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CELLAR CENTRAL AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CELLAR CENTRAL AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM CELLAR CENTRAL ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND CELLAR CENTRAL, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, EXPENSES AND COSTS CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE